This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Rules: 1. You must post these rules (Very Important indeed). 2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. 4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. 5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. 6. No tag backs. 7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 facts about me: 1. I hate chewing on the right side of my mouth. It feels weird. Oh, unless it's gummy candy I'm chewing. 2. I think James and Oliver Phelps have beautiful wrists, but when I tell my friends/family, they reply "I never knew wrists could be beautiful." OTL 3. When I'm home-alone, I sing, dance, and rock out as much as I can when I'm walking through my house. 4. This semester, Fridays seem to be my only free days. 5. I love sewing! Ever since I took a costume-design class, it's been so fun, ohmygoshhh. 6. I use my bed as my chair and an ironing board as a desk, because the height of the ironing board is adjustable. (I have a red desk in another room, though.) 7. I cry incredibly easily, which is a reason why I don't like going to the cinemas very often (end of the movie=tears all over my face) 8. You don't know how happy I was to have been tagged to do this. :'DDDD 9. The only fandoms I've loved more than a year are Prince of Tennis (two years), Yu Yu Hakusho (four years--way back when), Harry Potter (eleven years) and Pokemon (thirteen years). 10. I am socially awkward both online and offline and don't know what to say or how to respond most of the time. orz 11. NUTELLA. NUTELLA ON EVERYTHING.
1. Describe your ideal man/woman that you want to spend all your life with ♥ :::Uhh. Someone who can take charge, lead the way, knows what to do, and is pretty.
2. I'm sure everyone wants to know, share one of your embarrassing moment plz? :::There's a lot xD Most of them relate to me saying something stupid or when I burst out laughing at my own joke when no one else finds it funny. OTL edit:: Just remembered--embarrassing moment = my goth phase. ohmygod I wish I could've slapped myself for wearing those clothes what was wrong with me.
3. The death note is now in your hands, who will you kill off and why? :::I-I CAN'T! ;A; Whoever I kill would remain in my conscience FOREVER.
4. Everyone has a favorite after school snack! What's yours? ::: Baked Hot Cheetos. Yummm. (If not, then those giant chocolate chip cookies)
5. What character from any fandom (OC is fine too) can you relate with the most? :::Hmm. Right now, I guess it's... Bianca from Pokemon BW? The game version. She's not very confident in herself, but she tries her best. She's walking along the road, not sure of her future, but just trying to enjoy what she's going through right now. There's more, but then I'd start getting mushy and a bit personal.
6. If someone has a physical insecurities (ex. Overweight, lazy eyed, walks funny, etc), and everyone stays away from them, would you also? :::I did, actually. First year of high school. But that person walked right up to me and started conversation, so I hesitantly talked back, and then we joined the anime club together and hung out, until she moved before that year ended.
7. Where do you see your self in 10 years? :::N-nowhere. orz. I'm scared to think that far ahead.
8. What's your top 5 pet peeve? ::: 1) being taken advantage of; 2) people making fun of other people for who they are; 3) not having a set schedule; 4) gritting my teeth or accidentally scratching the metal part of a #2 pencil on the paper while erasing; 5) when hearing someone talking loudly to their friends about their "darkest secrets," especially when they know that they're speaking loud enough for others to hear
9. A lot of people love you, so what's the best thing about yourself? <3 :::Uhh. Oh boy, I don't really know. I guess... I will gladly be loyal to those who have shown they deserve it. orz I don't know, that doesn't sound very lovely.
10. What is your Astrological sign and how well do you fit to it? :::I'm a Gemini. I like that sign, but I don't think I very well fit into it, especially with the parts: "highly adaptable and versatile, has great communication skills, intellectual," "communicate verbally as if it were effortless," and "outgoing personality is shown off by their willingness to try new things." But I think I fit in with the parts about getting bored easily and "often changing their mind."
11. What's your favorite book HAHAHA just kidding~! /shot/ Describe the best dream you had? :::HARRY P--aww, what. xDD Let's see... The best dreams I've had are dreams that I can make a story or fanfiction out of. I have a handful of those, lol.
1) Do you like ice cream? It's really hot lately and I want some xDD What's your favorite flavor? ::: Oh yes, I love ice cream. My favorites are Cookies n Cream and Double Fudge Chocolate Brownie.
2) Are you good at tennis? Haha, we should have a match sometime! There's no one around here for me to play with xD :::I'm terrible at it OTL But I'm slowly learning and improving! xD
3) What sort of music do you like to listen to? I've been collecting recommendations :'D :::Most of the stuff on my mp3 player are in Japanese, and most of them are Prince of Tennis character songs. xDD I've been listening to Harry Potter movie soundtracks lately, though.
4) If you were to visit any country, which would you choose? What would you like to see there? :::This will be so shallow of me... Japan, to see and buy from an Animate store and to go to a butler cafe with my friends. If not, then Florida, USA, for WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, YEAHHHH.
5) If you could take someone to visit that country, who would you take? Me? xDDDDDD :::M-my best friends and my family :'D When I win the lotto and become amazingly rich, I'll take you, too, Ori. ;D
6) What's your favorite book? I need to start reading more xD :::Harry Potter, definitely. But that's, like, on the highest level of all books ever for me. xD I also really like the Percy Jackson saga. <3
7) What subject did you like best in school? Haha, I still stand by physics xDDDD :::Most of the art classes I took in high school. owo Drawing, Ceramics, Digital Art... In college, tennis.
8) What are some of your favorite things to eat? I've been trying to learn how to cook, and want to look up recipes~ :::FLAN. I love flan~ <3 Uhm... But of all the foods I eat, I eat chicken the most. And lately, brown rice. I also really like Belgium milk chocolate.
9) What time do you usually go to bed? :::Usually around... 12 to 1 in the morning.
10) What time do you usually wake up? :::Weekdays, 6 to 8 in the morning. Weekends--I don't even look at the clock when I wake up. xD
::My questions for you:: 1. What time is it right now? 2. If you could only eat one thing for a whole year, what would you choose to eat? 3. Question three! What are three of your best qualities? 4. What is your biggest fear? 5. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say "green"? 6. If you could have anything or anyone in the world, whether it exists or not, as pet, what would it be? 7. What's your favorite game to play? 8. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? 9. Let's say you decided to change your name... What would you change it into? 10. Uhh. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 11. ...now what time is it?
You've been tagged! Uhm... Uh... I-I really don't know who else to tag. OTL
Oh goodness, this took me longer than I expected. Hello! And, uhm, see you later!